Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Silence - the true knowledge

It is definitely a very long time since I had shared my views in this blog. It was a certainly "gap of silence". It is a great moment that Sri Maharishi Mahesh Yogi had merged cosmically. He is now eternal and omnipresent. He is and was a unique star in the stars of the galaxy. Although staying far and away from him,during his physical stay in his body, he had enlivened my every thought from the level of right and wrong to the level of "above" right and wrong. His knowledge was perceived in summary so that we may find fulfillment intellectually in this age of kali. It seemed that consciously Maharishi had given me the knowledge with a very deep insight and blende of experiencing and understanding the tanmatras, the essence of senses. His knowledge is prevalent in every aspect of my expression. He had worked his knowledge on me. It is not a spell, but it is the bliss, the feeling, the expression and what not. His knowledge is uncomparable, even bright than the sun. His vision is unbounded even greater than the galaxy. His Expressions are unexpressable,ofcourse very deep but very simple. His mission were vivid, free from duality(nirdwandam). Truly he is a living embodiment of the universal knowledge. His reach to the knowledge was lively. Due to his influence, My cognition is changing today. My perception is getting distant from false impressions. My Ego is getting glorified. My understanding is getting fulfilled. My thoughts are getting refined. My Nervous system is now losing fear and hatredness. My intellect is getting nurtured and nourished. My mind is close to fulfillment, nearing the light of God. My senses are finding values in creations. My body is becoming as light and as powerful as cosmic. I am happy that I have understood every value and grain of creation.

All glory to Guru Dev
All GLory to Maharishiji
All GLory to ALmighty

Jai Guru Dev.

No comments: